Get up to speed on the latest social media and digital platforms to grow your business or deliver your message. You’ll look at all digital channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and websites. Through a mix of best practice expertise, case studies and hands-on exercises, you’ll leave equipped with a framework for your business which delivers on your goals.
- Social media fundamentals: the latest platforms, their use and audiences. Tools for management.
- Digital trends and predictions: the global context and things to plan for
- Content strategy, planning and creation: a strategic approach on what to deliver, when and how to create it
- Promoted campaigns: how to plan and run paid campaigns that change behaviour or reach the target audience includes: influencer marketing.
- Measurement: what to measure to show engagement, ROI or behaviour change
- Risks: how to manage trolls, crises and high-risk content
Content is tailored to the needs of the attendees. If there is specific material that attendees would like covered, this will be added in where possible.
Get 50% off a Workshop: supply the workspace for a workshop and get 50% off*
Available sign up dates:
Tuesday 1st October, 10am – 3pm
Tuesday 29th October, 10am – 3pm
In-house – you choose date
Maximum of 10 people in class.
*Workspace must have access to internet, tables and chairs and some breakout space. The space must accomodate up to 10 people. If their space is used, the referrer is entitled to 50% off the workshop held.